Already have a Username/Password for Austrian Journal of Statistics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is produced using the LaTeX file format provided by the journal.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The names and adresses of at least three potential reviewers are submitted together with the manuscript.
The Austrian Journal of Statistics publish open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License.
The Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article, adapt the article and make commercial use of the article. The CC BY license permits commercial and non-commercial re-use of an open access article, as long as the author is properly attributed.
Copyright on any research article published by the Austrian Journal of Statistics is retained by the author(s). Authors grant the Austrian Journal of Statistics a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
Manuscripts should be unpublished and not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting an article, the author(s) certify that the article is their original work, that they have the right to submit the article for publication, and that they can grant the above license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.